
Wow!!! What a weekend. Dave was drafted in the 4th round to the Baltimore Ravens!!! To be honest I am having a hard time writing this blog because I feel like I am speechless. I don't think it has quite hit us yet.
What I do know is that I could not be more proud of my hard working, athletic and very smart husband. I might be biased, but I feel like there isn't anyone in the whole world who deserves to be drafted more than Dave!!!!
The whole weekend was filled with so many emotions. When Dave got the call from the GM of the Ravens, I could literally feel a weight being lifted off our shoulders. It was so awesome to share the event and emotions with many of our friends and family.
I don't think Dave's phone stopped ringing until 11 o'clock at night. It was so crazy to see how many people wanted to congratulate and be apart of Dave's big day.
I know everyone has questions about what our next step will be and what our future holds. Please understand that we do not have very many details right now and probably won't for awhile. We promise that we will keep everyone informed when we do find out information, but until then. So....in other words, let's try to all enjoy the moment and let the future play itself out step by step.
Thanks to everyone who has support Dave!!!
Let's keep bleeding purple...GO RAVENS!!!
P.S.---> Thanks Mom and Dad for flying out to UT!!! Dad, you adjustments are priceless and mom I couldn't have been the hostess w/ the mostess with out you! MWHA
Check out these links to articles about Dave and the Draft:

3 comments:
WOW!!!
Dave, Shelby - Congratulations on such terrific news!!! I was checking in periodically throughout the day, but didn't make it all the way to the 4th round, so I'm really excited to hear that Dave was drafted!
I've been to Baltimore a few times for work, so if you need a suggestion for a good place to eat, I've got you covered!
Looking forward to more good news from the Hale camp!
Dan
Congrats Big Dave!!! Good luck with trying to lay a few blocks on Ray Lewis in practice! Hope things work out for you in Baltimore and we'll look forward to watching you play.
I actually got on ESPN's website before church, hoping that you had been drafted, and by the time I surfed through the list of local players and refreshed the page you were scooped up by the Ravens.
The Wilson family will be watching for you! Best of luck to you and your wife!
-Jared Wilson and Family
Dave, Shelby, CONGRATS!!!
Alayna and I are just psyched for you guys.
-Jake
Post a Comment