Monday, December 8, 2008

Friends and wins...life is good!

This weekend my best friend Sarah flew in from New Hampshire to hang out and go to the Redskins game. I had such an amazing time talking with her and catching up. It was soooo good to see her.


We were told that it was going to be 25 degrees at kick off, so we made sure we bundled up really good for the game. Since the game was moved to prime time the kick off wasn't until 8:15 so it was a really late game. When we got to the stadium my car said 22 degrees (with out the wind chill!)....brrrrr. Because it was such a huge game pretty much the entire stadium stood the entire time. It was actually ok with us because we were able to dance and jump around to stay warm. It was such a great game and I'm soooo glad the Ravens won. One step closer to the playoffs baby!


Dave was still inactive this game due to his ankle, but hopefully he will be back in uniform for the Steelers game next week. We just watched him eat his sunflower seeds on the sideline and pace back and forth.
Thanks so much for coming out Sarah...I love you and I'm glad we are both on the East Coast together!
GOOOOO RAVENS!

1 comment:

The Hammer's said...

Dave and Shelby we made it to the blog. Finally!! Jagger says hi and good luck this weekend