Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures of Baby Bella!

As promised…here are a few pictures of Bella from her first 24 hours with us. She is such a joy and a sweetheart. I’m so glad that we decided to get her. I had prepared myself for a rough night last night, but I only had to get up with her once so that she could wee wee. Other than that she almost slept 9 straight hours!

 

 

DSCF0750 First few moments home.

 

DSCF0751First nap in her new crate.

 

DSCF0754 Precious!

 

DSCF0758 Her eyes look a little strange right now, but they will straighten out once she is older.

 

DSCF0759 Cuddling up to Dave on the floor.

 

DSCF0766

Caught her sleeping in her food bowl.

DSCF0769

Pink is her color! ;-)

DSCF0774

Getting her beauty rest.

DSCF0788

Sound to sleep on my lap on the way to her 1st park visit.

DSCF0789

Sleeping on her back just like her big brother Oso likes to do.

DSCF0790

Close up!

DSCF0791

Checking things out at the park.

DSCF0793

Got a little scared when Oso “threw” her the ball…so she ran and took cover by Dave’s shoe.

DSCF0795

Getting adventurous!

DSCF0799

SO CUTE!

DSCF0801

What you talkin’ bout Willis?

DSCN1911

Her morning nap position. She’s going to need a Chiropractor soon if she keeps that up! ;-)

DSCN1901

She loves “Mr. Fox!” Grandma Cindy got him for Oso…but I think someone took over ownership.

DSCN1905

Mr. Fox makes a good pillow too.

DSCF0802

My absolute FAVORITE picture of Bella so far…..priceless! (It helps that she is standing on astro turf…makes it seem like it is really green here!)

4 comments:

Kelsey Walford said...

oh my precious Bella, just to let everyone know she is really my dog and dave and shelby are just holding on to here for a little bit until I get done with college... and oh yea her REAL name is Riley!

Rick said...

I can remember our KD Girl this puppy size 13 years ago. She just finished her umpteenth million walk around the block with me this snowy-spring morning. She loves snow. I wish to say "Thank you" to the (then) 19 year old patient that grew up with a Lab...and recommended one so highly. She said they will still act like puppies, even at 12 years old! These are Companion Dogs with resonating souls!

Kelsey Walford said...

Ok this poor puppy needs to be a real dong and play in the real grass, thats where the good smells are.. Ok when she comes to CO, Aunt Korky will show her how to be a real dog and play with her!

Kelsey Walford said...

oops sorry DOG*** not dong