Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sweet Baby Olivia

 

I got back from my trip to CO this week. I had a wonderful time! It was so good to have a quick break from the season and to be around my family. My favorite part of the trip was holding baby Olivia. I loved getting to know her personality and watch all of her cute little movements. Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip.

 

Oh ya…and WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! I will be taking a chartered flight with the Ravens to the game against the Patriots on Sunday. Should be a cold one but it will all be worth it! GOO RAVENS!

 

 

DSCF1575

Snuggled up in my arms.

 DSCF1535 Getting burped my Momma after a feeding.

 

DSCF1542

Almost asleep on Papa’s chest.

DSCF1549

Kelsey and Andrea hanging out tickling Olivia.

DSCF1550

I kept telling Missy and Phil this girl is destined to be a setter. This is Olivia’s favorite position.

 

DSCF1553 Out cold!

DSCF1561

Love those frogger legs!

DSCF1567

Lovin’ her vibrating chair.

DSCF1569

SO precious!

DSCF1572

Kelsey holding Olivia.

1 comment:

mom h said...

Glad you got a good break with your family. The baby is beautiful. Glad Mom and the baby are doing well. How fun for you
that you are going to the play-off game. Are you going with other wives? It has been a fast good football year. We will be watching the game and cheering the Ravens on.