Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Miller

Apparently my last post caused a bit of a frenzy. Let me clarify one of the key words I used. I used the key word "babies" because Dave and I found out that our best friend Caitlin and her husband Ben are expecting their first child around Thanksgiving!

We couldn't be more excited for them. Now that we live less than a mile from them it has been so fun to see her tummy grow and to be by her side through out this pregnancy. We are so excited to find out the sex of the baby!

Caitlin is about 14 weeks right now and into her 2nd trimester. Here is a pic of her at 11 weeks.



1 comment:

mom h said...

so happy for Katlin and so very happy your posts are back, Please keep my account on your account. I love all of your posts