I will do a full, more detailed post later, but I felt the need to at least announce the arrival of our precious boy. It was a long, difficult, emotional, and painful journey getting this little guy out but with one look of his precious face I knew it was all worth it. I will give the entire story when I post his “birth story.”
Henry is almost 2 weeks old and we have had such an amazing time with him already. For quite awhile he was referred to as “Baby Boy Hale” because Dave and I had such a hard time figuring out his name. After interacting with him and seeing his features we both felt he was a Henry through and through.
These first two weeks have been quite an adjustment, but in a weird way I think Dave and I have really enjoyed this new element in our life and have thrived on coming together as a team. We have had lots of family and Church support which has helped as well.
Here are a few pictures we have captured of our baby boy.

4 comments:
I love it. It's so fun to snuggle a brand new baby, let him sleep on your chest...they still are so perfectly curled up. I love that new born smell, there is nothing like it. He is just perfect. The pictures of you and Dave holding him looks like he was never not part of your family. Hope you are feeling better since your delivery.
All these pictures are so precious! It really makes me sad that Wyatt is not in the newborn stage anymore. Henry has the sweetest little face. I think he is a great mix of you two. I can't wait to read your complete labor story.
Shelby and Dave your little Henry is so adorable! Oh, those cheeks! I love 'em. I'm excited to hear your updates! lots of love and hope you guys are doing well!
Congratulations to you both.
Gregg Hale
Post a Comment