
Yes...I hate to admit it, but we have become ROCK BAND JUNKIES! During our roadtrip a few weeks ago we played Rock Band a few times with my cousin Missy and her husband Phil as well as with Dave's brother Ben and his wife Tara.
At first I really hated it because I was so dang bad at it, but after awhile I got the hang of it. The challenge of it is really addicting and besides that it is FUN! We all know Dave and I love to have a little healthy competition between us so it is great thing to entertain us at night.
A few days after we came back from our Road Trip Dave and I ran to Best Buy and purchased our own Rock Band. Right now we have one guitar, drums and a microphone. I'm thinking we will end up with another guitar though sooner or later so we can battle eachother though.
Rock on!

1 comment:
More Rock Band junkies? I have rock band in my recording studio... all the bands that come in to record seem to be addicted to it like crack.
Post a Comment