Friday, September 4, 2009

Townhouse update…

Here are a few pictures of the progress in our townhome…

DSCF1055

Guest bedroom #1

DSCN2170

Upstairs guest bathroom.

DSCN2202

Master bedroom. This room is almost done..just need to find some cheap lamps. It is killing me right now to have mis-matched lamps!

DSCN2207

My favorite saying!! This hangs above the door in our master bedroom.

DSCN2208

Another view of the master bedroom.

DSCF1102

Family room on the mid-level.

DSCF1099

Another view.

DSCN2177

Powder room on the mid-level. As you can see, I still haven’t found a mirror. Does anyone know where to find a cheap and modern bathroom mirror?

DSCN2178

Another view.

DSCF1078

My diploma and academic awards that I finally framed and hung.

DSCN2190

The full-bathroom downstairs.

DSCN2192

Another view.

DSCN2188

My office area downstairs.

DSCN2184

The man-cave! I just recently hung up Dave’s awards and jersey on the back wall. There is blue tape around the jersey because I have yet to frame it.

DSCF1071

I love the power of words!

DSCF1060

Two of my favorite wedding photos that I edited and hung above our bed.

DSCF1105

The right side of the kitchen.

DSCF1083

Up close shot of the “Dave Shrine”…;-)

DSCF1108

My cute new fall placemats that I got on clearance at Kohl’s…woo hoo!

DSCN2206

A cute vinyl appliqué that I put up in our master bedroom. Unfortunately it has already started peeling so I think I will have to take it down :-(.

DSCF1061

Our updated washer and dryer…

DSCN2196

My new pen/bill holder. Isn’t it so cute!?!?

DSCN2183

Here is a picture of the ledge next to the stairs leading downstairs. I thought it would be a cute place to put my “H-A-L-E” letters!

DSCN2194

Entrance coming in from the garage.

 

Well, there you have it. There is a little photo update on our townhouse here in MD. Not everything is perfect yet but I am taking my time and tackling one project at a time.

2 comments:

mom h said...

You have worked hard. It all looks so very nice. Don't ever get it all finished because you will always have something to look forward to do. Love you

Shelli Dame said...

Wow, your town home is beautiful! I absolutely love your decorating style. You have great taste. Where did you get the pretty rugs?