Friday, July 2, 2010

2010 Costco Photo Contest


After seeing some of my pictures on facebook that I took with my new camera, I had a friend suggest that I submit one of them to the "2010 Costco Photo Contest."

I did a little research and learned that every year Costco holds a really simple photography contest online. Basically, it you have a cute/unique/amazing/dramatic picture that captures a moment in life you can submit it. They allow ametures and professionals to submit one picture per Costco membership number. Here is the link to the contest.... http://www.costcophotocontest.com/omnicontests/register_custom/register.cfm.

I decided to submit this picture:


I entitled the picture "The Dog Days of Summer"

I don't really expect to win the contest...I just thought it was a fun thing to do. If I do happen to win though, the top prize is $1500 to Costco...woo hoo!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I hope you win!!! I love that face!!

mom h said...

Good Luck, That is a great picture

Caitlin said...

Did you win yet??? Jeez, Costco.