My lovely sister-in-law Tara tagged me!
Four Places I go over and over:
1) Work, work work. (Thanks to my wonderful husband, I will be able to quit very soon!)
2) Grocery Store- When Dave was home I went a lot more, but I even when he is gone I find myself there a lot getting odds and end.
3) Colorado- I make frequent trips there to visit family.
4) The mall - I love to shop. I don't really buy stuff...but sometimes when I'm not in the mood to workout, I will just walk and walk through the mall for my exercise.
Four People that email me the most:
1) My Dad- he is always sending me crazy e-mails that he gets from people.
2) My friend Sarah in NH
3) My Mom
4) Old Navy - the best place to buy tall clothing for men!
Four of my Favorite Foods:
1) Soft serve ice cream
2) Chicken w/ Pesto Sauce
3) Mom's burritos - Yum Yum
4) Muffin Tops
For places I would rather be right now:
1) With Dave in Baltimore
2) With Dave in Hawaii
3) With Dave in a motorhome traveling across the country
4) With Dave on the moon
Four people I'm tagging:
WELL...since I still don't know 4 people who blog....I'm not tagging anyone.
Four movies I would watch over and over:
I don't really like watching a movie more than once. After Dave's visit to Cleaveland this weekend though, it looks like I'm going to have to get used to doing it though once we have kids. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment