Well, as of May 14th, 2008 Dave is the proud owner of a 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Mega Cab!!!
We have been searching for his "dream truck" for quite some time and finally found one. We looked all over the nation and happened to find one right here in UTAH! It didn't have all the features we wanted but it was too good of a deal to pass up. We decided to have leather put on the seats as well as a cold air intake. The dealership is also going to tint the windows more.
We thought long and hard and decided to name him Toby. Smokey and Bart were other options, but Toby just seemed to be the right fit. At first I was hesitant about getting a mega cab, but after riding in one I can't imagine having anything else. They are so spacious. Plus...Toby has a DVD entertainment system in the back for those long road trips.
We are having Toby shipped to Maryland over Memorial Day weekend so Dave should have his truck soon.
I am so glad that Dave was blessed enough to purchase his dream truck. I know he will enjoy every second that he is able to drive that truck.
P.S.--->>I'll try to get more pictures up soon.





3 comments:
Toby? How did you come up with the name Toby? Where did that come from? When I hear the name Toby all i can think of is Michael Scott and The Office. Well its a sweet looking truck anyways...even if matt gets to take the maiden voyage in her...thats ok i forgive you. It looks like you, dave and oso could also sleep on the back seat pretty comfortably.
That's awesome...It's really a beautiful truck...lots of room for a couple of kids in the back...especially with a DVD player...your little ones will love that...and you and Dave will enjoy the peace and quite while driving to UT and CO for visits...I'm totally kidding, but in all honesty, if you still have the truck when you have a baby or two...it will be the perfect ride.
ps...you've been tagged...head on over to my blog and check it out!
Post a Comment