Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The ABC's of Me!

A is for age: 23!

B is for band of choice: Wow..to be honest I don't have one band that I'm totally obessed with

C is for career right now: Eligibility Specialist for the Department of Workforce Services- State of Utah. I wouldn't call it my career...it has been a job. Luckily I will be quitting JUNE 17th! After that....who knows.

D is for your dogs’ name: K.D. Girl and OSO

E is for essential item you use everyday: Cellphone

F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: The Realworld or The Office

G is for favorite game: Catch Phrase or Cornhole

H is for Home town: Colorado Springs, Colorado

I is for instruments you played: Piano and Clarinet

J is for favorite juice: Simply Orange! YUM - best OJ ever!

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Korky's

L is for last place you ate: My desk at work

M is for marriage: YES YES YES! I married my best friend and I couldn't be happier. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up!....can you beleive it?

N is for your nickname: Poos, Shelbs, Shoob

O is for overnight hospital stays: None. Unless you count my birth in 1985. Thanks mom for going through that painful day. :-)

P is for people you were with today: Co-workers....and NOT Dave :-(

Q is for quote: Good is not good enough when you dream of being GREAT!

R is for biggest regret: Nothing...every action and choice makes you who you are..you can only learn from them. Don't dwell in your regrets...learn from them and move on.

S is for status: Taken! (Even though I feel single right now with Dave being 2000 miles away)

T is for time you woke up today: 6:25 am

U is for underwear you're wearing: Pink!....duh

V is for vegetable you love: Asparagus and carrots

W is for worst fault: Biting my nails

X is for x-rays you've had: Too many to count

Y is for yummy food you ate today: Teryaki Spinach Wrap....YUM!

Z is for zodiac: Capricorn

No comments: