Friday, August 8, 2008

1 Down.....

Ravens - 16 Patriots - 15

Dave officially has his first NFL game under his belt! He played the 2nd half against the Patriots last night and was fortunate enough to have Scott (his oldest brother) attend the game. Scott sent me these photos from the game. Dave is #76.

I was so frustrated because I couldn't watch the game. I tried everything, but due to regional programing, there was no way to watch it. Instead I stared at my computer and followed the stats. I can't wait until next week when I actually get to be in the M&T Stadium and watch Dave play in person against the Vikings. This has been a really hard time apart and I just can't wait to see him!






2 comments:

mom h said...

We felt the same frustrations in Ogden. Natalie was able to get a radio broadcast on the computer. We watched it today as a re-broadcast. He looked good. I'm glad you get to be in baltimore next week. Hope it's not too long until your at every game.

Natalie said...

Wow those pics sure give ya an idea of how grand his job is. I am happy for dave and keep cheering him on, good luck next week!