The Ravens did a documentary about the best "Training Camp Beards." Since training camp is low point in life for these athletes often times players will "let themselves go" and a "camp beard" develops. Dave's beard is not just a result of training camp, but he was included in the documentary anyway because it is so impressive.
For those of you who don't know, Dave has been growing his beard since April 27th (draft day). He has chemically straightened it twice and it is about 3 1/2 inches long. He is so proud of his beard. He shampoos and conditions it everyday and even has a special beard comb. I never thought I would like a guy with facial hair, but I absolutely LOVE his beard.
Click HERE to watch the short 3 minute video the Ravens put together. Not only will you get to see Dave's beard, but you will get to see his rookie hazing experience as well :-).
ENJOY!

No comments:
Post a Comment