Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The funniest dog in the world....

Last night (Monday) Dave and I stayed up late in the living room watching Monday Night Football. We were on our way to bed and decided to go look up something in our office on the computer. As we were sitting there I said to Dave, "Hey, where is Oso. Have you seen him?" Just then out of the corner of my eye I glanced and saw that he had fallen asleep on our bed.

We had taken about a 4 mile walk that day and he was so exausted. We tell people all the time that when he is really tired he will sleep on his back like a human. I don't think anyone ever really believes us...so here is the proof!

I snuck up on him and snatched these pictures. He never moved a muscle the whole time. He was out cold!






2 comments:

mom h said...

He is a great dog.Yesterday when I left for school a yellow lab cam from berhid the house. I saw him out of the corner of my eye. My response was."Oso, how did you get out" boy did I feel silly.

Tara said...

The boys are totally missing you and guys and your beautiful dog oso. It was so great to spend the weekend with you!