Monday, September 29, 2008

By the hair on their chinny chin chins....

The Ravens lost to the Steelers in overtime by a field goal.....:-(

I will now attempt to unwind and go to bed. I won't be asleep for long though because Dave will be coming home at 3:30am. I'm sure we will stay up for a few minutes and talk about this game. There should be plenty of good stories.

Until next time....

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

SOOO SAD! I was watching the game and yelling at the tv. Poor Roger and Misty thought I was yelling at them so they hid in the bedroom all night. While the game was going on, I had the thought of how cool it was that Dave is getting to be in all those stadiums and watching all those games that as a boy he could only dream of being there. Also- glad to see he trimmed the beard a bit.

Anonymous said...

I thought about that too, like AnnMarie. So how cool was it to sit on the sidelines and watch "THE STEELERS"? And if you trimmed the beard, then that could be why Brother Nelson in our ward couldn't spot you. I told him to watch for ZZ Top.

Dave and Shelby said...

Ok, just for the record: the beard has not been trimmed! Not sure why it looks shorter, but it has not been trimmed.

Jen, I would have loved to have been on the sidelines of the game, but I actually took those pictures off my TV. I was at home, paused the TV (we have a DVR) and took a picture of the TV everytime I saw Dave. Dave could not get tickets for that game, so I just hung out with Oso at home and watched it.