Friday, November 7, 2008

Shout out to Korky...

Korky (my dear, loving, quirky, special, centuar looking and looks nothing like me sister) is finishing up her first collegiate volleyball season at Concordia in NB. Her team has had a rough season to say the least but they have fought hard towards the end and were able to win their first game in the post season tourny!!! Thier next postseason game will be against Morningside College in Souix City, Iowa tomorrow Nov. 8th.


Korky has been frustrated with her playing time, but via a text message I just received she did get to play in the game last night. WOO HOO. Go # CINCO! Even though she hasn't played a lot, I can gaurentee you that she is still Concordia's loudest player. I'm sure she has also provided her teammates some funny sideline antics as well as a few good game time farts.
Well Korky, I hope you win your next tourny game. GOOOO BULLLLDOGGGGS!!!

P.S.---->>> She is the one wearing the blue headband. I'm about 99% sure that headband was purchased at Wal-Mart since that is the only store in SEEEWARD! Hhaha...love ya Kork!

1 comment:

Kelsey Walford said...

ok.. ha oh boy I need to teach you how to spell... Nebraska is NE, not NB u tard and thier is spelt THEIR... wow who needs to go back to college! But thanks for the shout out! And yes that headband was purchased at Walmart, i like them they have little grippys so they stick to your hair!