Dave finished up the off-season a few weeks ago (a little early due to some infractions by the Ravens) and we immediately began preparing to make our semi-annual trip out West.
We had lots of stuff and errands to take care of before we left and most importantly we had to spend some quality time with our friends Ben and Caitlin before they left us (more on that later). We had a killer camping trip with them and had some great dinners together as well.
Last Thursday we loaded up the truck with our luggage and our two pups and headed West. We decided to once again drive straight trough to CO (with only a few naps here and there). We rolled into CO around 7 pm on Friday night. My mom had a wonderful dinner ready for us and we couldn't wait to get a good night's rest.
We have been doing a lot of fun stuff since our arrival in CO. Dave got to race my dad's race car...I got to spend some quality time with my mom and sis...we took the pups to the world's greatest dog park...we got to spend time with my precious neice Olivia... and of course we have been taking in all the gorgeous moutain views that we miss so much!
Today was our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 3 years. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man to call my husband. I can't wait for many, many more fun years to come.
For our anniversary we decided to drive to Denver with my Mom and sister Kelsey and go to Water World. We had such an AWESOME time and my mom even decided to rent a private cabana for us as our anniversary gift. We spent ALL day riding every water ride in the whole park.
We had a wonderful day but it was ruined by some jerk who decided to steal $40 in case and my iPhone out of my backpack while we were there. I am really upset over the whole situation but there is nothing I can do about it now. So as of right now, don't call or text me until I can figure out a replacement :-(
Well..there is a quick update. I'm taking lots of pictures with my new camera so you all can look foward to a post with pictures once we get home and I can get a chance to put them up.
Speaking of my camera....my cousin Missy asked me to take her daughter Olivia's 6 month old pictures this week. I am really excited but a little nervous as well. I know I have an awesome camera, but I don't really know too much about photography. I'm hoping just to wing it and maybe I'll just be lucky and get some great shots.
Until next time!....

2 comments:
Wouldn't you know I called and left you a message just yesterday!
A girl I went to high school with takes beautiful portraits of newborns. Here is the link to her website if you would like some ideas for poses: http://www.katecolosi.com/#/new-borns/
So glad you're having fun on vaca.
Yay for updates!! So sorry about your phone. I hope you have luck finding the one you want...and of course another pink and black case. I hope the pups are being good. Tell Bell her boyfriend misses her. I can't wait to see pictures of CO! Plus I want the ones from camping but I'm sure we'll talk about that later.
Post a Comment