Friday, August 26, 2011

BOY or GIRL?!?!?

The date has been set!

 

Tuesday, September 6th @ 10:30am

 

This is the date and time of our ultrasound to determine if Baby Hale is a boy or a girl. We are so excited we can hardly stand it.

 

Sooo…..let the guesses begin! Tell me what you think it will be.

 

itsagirlfootballoon 

OR

itsaboy

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Boy....look at dave's brothers....We dont have our football team yet. But Anna and Bina would love another girl cousin!

mom h said...

As much as I would love to have a cute girl that looks like her mom I'm afraid the odds are all against that with the Hale boys so
1 vote for a boy but whatever I will love it so, thank you

Caitlin said...

Girl!!!!!

Alisha said...

i'm still not convienced you actually are pregnant. i will cast my vote when i see a baby bump...

codyandmeag said...

What is the prize for a correct guess? -- Cody and I both vote boy --