Here I am at 19 weeks. Almost half way there! Baby Hale is starting to pop more and more. I still feel great and to be honest at times don’t feel pregnant. I had a doctors appointment this week and my Dr. said that every thing looks great. My blood pressure was 107/70 and my resting heart rate was 60 bpm. I gained 4 pounds and my Dr. was happy with that. I had initially gained 2, but lost it, and now I’m up a total of 4 pounds. We also got to hear the baby’s heart beat again which never gets old. The baby was sitting really low and to the right which is where it usually is when she finds the heart beat. 8 more days until we find out the sex!

2 comments:
You look so great Shelby! I have loved scrolling through your blog! I am excited to follow you guys and can't wait to find out if you're having a girl or boy. I wish we could do a pink and blue cake for you guys! So excited for you both!
Now you're 20 weeks!! Put your pic up!! Ok I guess I have to be grateful for what pictures we do get from you. We've been so spoiled. I want to see your bump!
Post a Comment