I can't believe it....Oso is 5 years old! It seems like just yesterday when I was in the weight room at WSU with Dave and we saw an adorable 8 week old yellow lab struggling to make it up the steps to the coaches office. I instantly lost it at that sight and began crying as that precious pup reminded me so much of my lab at home (K.D. Girl)who I was missing and yearning for. I had no idea at the time, but through a series of events, we would end up becoming the owners of Mr. Oso Bear. We joked that he quickly became the most expensive free dog ever, but once he received some training and grew up a little he became the best dog ever. He has the most amazing personality, dispostion and an incredible sense of humor. He has been by my side through a lot of hard times and let me tell you, there is nothing more comforting then his cold, wet nose reassuring you everything will be ok.
To celebrate Oso's birthday we got him a vanilla shake from Sonic. He absolutely loved it and was even nice enough to share a little bit with Bella.

To celebrate Oso's birthday we got him a vanilla shake from Sonic. He absolutely loved it and was even nice enough to share a little bit with Bella.


1 comment:
What a good brudder! He is such a stud and a very sweet dog. Acts like a human and a puppy all at the same time.
Post a Comment