Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nursery Theme

Ok, truth be told, this baby doesn’t even really have a nursery. Yes, he has his own room, but I wouldn’t call it a nursery. Since this house is a rental, and we aren’t even sure if we are going to be living here in a few months, Dave and I decided to forgo dumping a lot of money into fixing up a typical nursery and instead saved some of that money and used it to buy essential baby gear. Even though Baby Hale doesn’t have a typical nursery, I still wanted to pick out a theme and colors and use it here and there.

This was harder than I thought it was going to be because I ended up not really liking a lot of the boy stuff that was out there. One day while shopping I came across a bedding set that I loved. I didn’t end up buying the bedding set (because we aren’t even buying a crib yet), but I bought the changing table cover and decided to go from there.

So here it is:

Colors: light blue, brown, kelly green, light grey, and teal

Theme: Owls and the Forrest

I love it so much and think it is unique with out being crazy.

DSC_0876

DSC_0879

DSC_0880

DSC_0881

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love the owl theme. It has given me some ideas for gifts too. Grandma's blanket is the cutest! One day she'll have to teach you.

mom h said...

Very cute