Thursday, December 29, 2011

Owls Galore!

For Christmas my dear Mom gave us such an awesome gift. She knew that we weren’t doing a full blown nursery, but thought it would be great to at least have some décor and art. A few months ago I told her that I really liked the bedding/print by Dwell Studio called “Owls.” That was basically going to be my theme and color scheme for my baby stuff.

Well, my Mom is a secretary at an elementary and knew someone at her school who was willing to do some original artwork for her. My mom showed her the pattern and she took it from there. She created 4 paintings on thin pieces of wood. They came out incredible! I absolutely love them. They match everything perfectly and are totally unique and one-of-a-kind.

Dave and I hung them today and it adds such a great touch.

dwell studio 3

DSC_0910

DSC_0911

DSC_0912

1 comment:

Alisha said...

those look so cute!