Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Super Bowl Treat!



Dave and I decided to go to a friends house for the Super Bowl, so I wanted to make something tasty to bring along.




My grandma gave me this really cool casserole cookbook for Christmas, so I decided to pick something out of it. I finally decided on a swiss, bacon, asparagus quiche. So, after church on Sunday, I came home and quickly whipped it up.




When I told Dave I had made a quiche he said "Quiche...what's a quiche." I told him that he would just have to try it and that I was sure he would like it. After it was done cooking I brought a piece over to Dave, but I could immediately tell that he was hesitant about trying a "quiche." So, I said..."Ok...it's like a big omlette that is cooked in a pie crust." As soon as I said that, the look on Dave's face changed and he was more than willing to try my new recipie.




We brought the quiche to the party and it was a big hit. We had a great time at our friends house watching the Super Bowl. It was a fun game to watch. I sort of wish the Pats would have won though just so there could be another team besides the '72 Dolphins to go undefeated.




No comments: