Thursday, October 2, 2008

I know what I'm wearing to the game....



A few days ago I ordered a black Ravens Jersey with Dave's name and number on it. It came yesterday and I absolutely LOVE it! I can not wait to wear it to the game on Sunday. I'm sure I'll be the only one there with a Hale jersey...but maybe I could start a new trend ;-).


Go #76....eat those sun flower seeds and take good notes on the sidelines!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, do those come in kids' sizes? How much?

Dave and Shelby said...

Yes, they do have kids sizes. Here is the link: http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2254854&cp=2237688.2238059&parentPage=family.

They customized jerseys are $75. They come in black, white and purple.

If you are looking for something cheaper, you can customize a shirt for around $20-$30 (depending on how much stuff you put on it). Here is the link: http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3185434&cp=2237688.1176397&parentPage=family.

Either way, since Dave is on the roster, all you have to do is click on the players drop down box and click on his name and you gear will be personalized with his name and number.

Hope this helps.

Dave and Shelby said...

Ooops...the links sort of got cut off. Just go to nflshop.com and click on the "Kids" tab at the top. It will show you all the available merchandise.

The jersey's are under "jersey's" obviously and the customized shirt is under "custom appearal."