
Ok...this is sort of a random post...so bear with me. I thought I would use the medium of my blog to show my mother, sister and anyone else who always is making fun of me because my nails are always short that my nails are actually long! Ok...they are long for me (You can at least see white at the tip)! In case you don't know, I USED TO bite my nails. I have done it ever since I was a little girl. I'm not sure why really...maybe a nervous habit...or it just gave me something to do. Who knows. Anyway, I am really liking having long/longer nails as is Dave. The requests for "little baby tickles" on his back have increased dramatically.
Also, if you notice in the picture I got new wedding bands!!! When Dave and I were married, I didn't really want to spend a lot of money getting wedding bands, so I just wore plain white gold ones on each side of my engagement ring. A few weeks ago Dave told me that he wanted to get me new bands! I sure didn't argue with him and after several trips to different jewlers I finally found the right ones. I had to have them sized to a 6 and just got them back yesterday! I love them. THANKS BABE!

2 comments:
Your rings are beautiful.
Your nails look nice too
ok... I know it took you a long time to grow those suckers out, and you just grew your nails out and got them all did to show off your ring, and I know it. but yes to boost ur ego they look nice, and oh yea ROCK JR. looks nice too... girl i didn't realize ur diamond was that big, especailly for just getting married.
Post a Comment