Tonight I was folding laundry and taking care of some other stuff around the house before Dave came home from the game. Usually Oso follows me where ever I go, but tonight I noticed that he was no where to be found. We had just come home from a 4 mile walk so I figured that he was just tired and sleeping somewhere.
As I walked around the apartment taking care of things, I realized that I never saw Oso anywhere. I suddenly felt like a mother who had lost their child. I started to open all the doors in the apartment and look in every nook and cranny. I couldn't find the stupid dog anywhere! I was beginning to feel as if I was going crazy. I mean, it is an apartment...he can't go that far!
Then...I decided to check one last place......the BATH TUB! Sure enough he was sound to sleep. I started laughing so hard, but he didn't even wake up. I took several pictures of him before he slowly started to come to and realize I found his little hiding place. Once he woke up he instantly stood up and stared at the facet. I turned on the water and he took a big drink. Right after his drink Dave came home so he hoped out of the bath tub and ran to play with him.




2 comments:
Oh my gosh you are so funny about your "long nail" post! My sister, Jena would have done the exact same thing...actually, I am pretty sure she has! I do nails and I am always telling her how short her nails are because she bites them too! It's nice to see what you guys are up to and to see Dave is doing well!
What a cute dog! That is awesome Dave got to meet Michael Phelps I would want to know what he was wearing too! You can usually tell what a person is like by the clothes they wear. I am glad you have a blog so we can see what you two are up to, and stay in touch. Tyson will love to watch those movies of Dave!
Post a Comment