YAY!!! I like this version of his facial hair the best. Don't get me wrong- the other had a great life and lived it proud.... but this is more like the Dave I know and love!
Sad. When I shaved by big Red Scottish beard a few months ago, I put it in a Ziploc bag and gave it to my friend who can't grow his own beard, and was always jealous of mine. I think he sold it on ebay for medicinal/magic purposes. :-)
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did that. I had gotten used to it, but then I also know that you just change your hair at any time. I hope you know I always love just the way you are. Keep on keeping on
5 comments:
YAY!!! I like this version of his facial hair the best. Don't get me wrong- the other had a great life and lived it proud.... but this is more like the Dave I know and love!
Sad to see it go, but he looks very nice.
Sad. When I shaved by big Red Scottish beard a few months ago, I put it in a Ziploc bag and gave it to my friend who can't grow his own beard, and was always jealous of mine. I think he sold it on ebay for medicinal/magic purposes. :-)
No more picking you out of the crowd, cause of the shag. It does look nice.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did that. I had gotten used to it, but then I also know that you just change your hair at any time. I hope you know I always love just the way you are. Keep on keeping on
Post a Comment