As I was leaving camp today (see previous post) Dave told me that Willis McGahee got all of the offensive linemen a gift before camp started. Dave then handed me a new iFlip! For those of you who are unfamiliar with an iFlip it is a super simple yet high quality video camera that is really small and easy to use.
I was really excited to go home and try it. I decided to take some video of our deck and so everyone could see the progression of our deck project. Since we live in an area with a HOA we really have to keep up on our outdoor maintenance. Our deck was really weathered and the stain was peeling so the HOA asked us to take care of it. Last week Dave and I rented sanders from Home Depot and sanded it smooth and a few days ago I pressure washed it.
Next week we are having it painted a chocolate brown. I can't wait to have it done. It will be really nice once it is all done.
Here is the video I took of our deck pre-paint. There is audio so turn off the music at the bottom of the page to hear it.
P.S.--> I LOVE the iFlip!

No comments:
Post a Comment