Monday, August 17, 2009

Interesting post from a fan…

Occasionally I like to go on the Raven’s website and read what the fans write on the discussion board about the team. Tonight I was browsing through a few of the comments and noticed that someone had written something about Dave. It made me laugh. Here is what “SackinU” had to say:

 

 

We (my family and I) were at training camp on the 6th and enjoyed a day of good fans and good fun, There was a point where the Ravens Rookies were getting some good autographs in their section, and I noticed David Hale finishing up with the kids (who most likely had no idea who he is) so I shouted out, DAVID HALE HOW BOUT SOME O-LINE LOVE OVER HERE.
The position players are great for signing what they sign, but Hale came over and signed a ton of stuff and you could really tell he was glad someone knew his name and appreciated his efforts on the field. Offensive linemen are integral to the success of your team, and as fans we should show them the respect and appreciation that the big names get by virtue of their positions on the field.
Take the time to know all your Ravens and you might be more succesful at Camp in getting good autographs from players that appreciate the fans and the love we have for the Ravens, just like at my job, the appreciation of customers and/or management goes further than a paycheck.

SackinU

Ravens fan since 1996
"2 and 14 or superbowl champs, they are still my RAVENS"

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That fan's comments gave me goosebumpys, maybe cause I know that Dave is the nicest guy to people, even when he might not be feeling up to it. I am so proud of ya Dave and all that you do on or off the feild.