Monday, October 19, 2009

Rrrrrrrough times for the RAVENS!

It was another heart breaker indeed! Yes...the Ravens lost to the Vikings yesterday due to a missed field goal with 2 seconds left in the game. The Raven's had such a tremendous and valiant comeback but it all seemed not to matter when that kick took a left hand turn and completely missed the uprights.

I watched the 2nd half of the game at my friends house and we just stared at the TV in amazement when those refs waived their arms to say "NO GOOD!" How could it be?! This was a chip shot for our kicker.

Oh well....the sun came up today...and life went on. This week is the Raven's bye week. Dave had all sorts of adventures planned...but I'm not sure how many we will actually get to implement. I think their will be more working than resting during this bye week.

Oh..and by the way, if I hear one more person talk about "moral victories" I'm going to puke. You play the game to win or lose. This isn't figure skating where we can be judged on effort, heart or comebacks. You either do what it takes to win...or in our case... shoot yourself in the foot enough times to LOSE. Plain and simple.

On the bright side the fall is in full effect here in MD and the trees and leaves are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Hope everyone is doing well!
P.S.---> Bring on the MNF game tonight! Maybe the ol' Broncos will come to MD undefeated and we will have to spoil their perfect season!

No comments: