Thursday, October 6, 2011

25 Weeks…almost

Here is my almost 25 week picture. I have to admit, I’m loving this belly. It is really tight though. I’m thinking my skin needs to catch up to my uterus or I’m going to pop! Baby Hale is movin’ and groovin’ all the time and I love it. The other night he was really getting down and I lifted up my shirt while sitting on the couch with Dave and we just sat staring at my belly dancing all over the place.
I continue to feel great. Lately I’ve been craving 1/2 part chocolate milk, 1/2 part skim milk and 2 ice cubes. I just can’t get enough! So good. I’ve been really trying to work out hard this week and “train” for the Race for the Cure that I will be doing October 9th. It’s only a 3.2 mile walk, so I should be fine. Just might need to stop for a snack half way through.  I can’t wait to walk in honor of Grandpa!
25 Weeks (almost)

1 comment:

mom h said...

you are so great!