In an effort to mix up his work out routine, Dave decided to try a round of p90X. He has had several friends and family members that have done it and really liked it. His new work out plan is to lift in the morning and to do p90X at night.
When he mentioned that he wanted to do it, I thought it would be a really great idea. Even though Dave had been working out hard and was in incredible shape, he had been doing the same thing for a very long time. I thought it would challenge and benefit him greatly to try something new and to make his body do something that was uncomfortable.
He has been doing it for a week and so far has been really surprised at how I has pushed him. It is quite entertaining for me to watch this “Work out video virgin” go through each one of these DVD’s. So far the hardest DVD for him has been yoga…which wasn’t really a surprise. He grinded it out though and gave it an honest effort. Maybe that one will get easier with time . Most people do “before” and “after” pics with p90X because it is so intense and there is a great chance for drastic improvement. Here are Dave’s “before” pictures:

2 comments:
I just have to say, i love you bud you make me smile
Can't wait for the results! It should be interesting.
Post a Comment