Friday, April 30, 2010

Allie the Angel

Dave and I babysat a wonderful 2 year old girl this week. She is the daughter of some friends of ours who go to our church. Allie is the same little girl who Dave taught how to fly a kite in Virginia Beach. All I can say is that Meagan and Cody must be doing something right because she is hands down the most pleasant, well-behaved and smartest 2 year old I have ever been around. We had so much fun playing with her!

 

Here are some pictures of our adventures…

DSC_0099 Reading books and watching Dora…

DSC_0138

Coloring…

CSC_0162

Laughing…

DSC_0164

Checking out the dogs from the safety of Dave’s arms…

DSC_0163

Getting up the courage to tickle Oso’s head…

CSC_0187

Playing “Patty Cake” on Dave’s lap…

CSC_0177

Wondering if Shelby is ever going to stop taking pictures of me…

DSC_0166

E-I-E-I-OOOOOO!!!!

Rockin’ out to a little Old McDonald….

DSC_0184

Giving Dave some “knucks!”

 

P.S.--->> Feel free to steal some of these off my blog if you want Meagan and Cody

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Oh she is so cute! Love the head Dave! Reminded me that I should start tanning. :)

Nice camera! You caught the action so that must be some serious SLR.

mom h said...

What fun for the both of you. she must have felt very safe with you.

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

isn't she the sweetest little girl! i love babysitting her, too! she's the kind of kid that makes you baby hungry. ha ha!

Sarah Stank said...

I have this feeling that your future daughter might be a daddy's girl!

xoxoxo