You were mistaken for Ben Roethlisberger at an Orioles game.
Let me explain….
This week Dave went with his two friends Cody and Bed to the Orioles vs. Yankees game. In true fat man fashion, Dave got up to get a funnel cake during the 6th inning. Upon his return to his seat, someone in the crowd yelled, “Hey!…I didn’t know Ben Roethlisberger plays for the Ravens now.”
Apparently that’s all it took for Dave to want to shave his head. So, after 5 or so months of growing out his hair…it all came off within a few seconds.
I am actually VERY thankful for that wise-ass fan who called Dave Big Ben. I really don’t like Dave with hair and MUCH prefer him with a shaved head. When he shaved his head I felt like I got my husband back.
Brushing through his locks one last time…
One last comb-over…
There’s no turning back now!…
A glimpse into the future???…I sure hope not!….
Sporty mullet…
1993 called and wanted it’s rat tail back!…
Holy crap this kid has a lot of hair!…
Almost there!…
Who needs hair when you’ve got eyes like those!…
Soooo much better! Lovin’ the shaved head!

5 comments:
Oh I laughed at the rat tail! Now my cheeks hurt! So does my mouth :)
Is it bad that I laughed at the last picture with that smile? Awww so cute. Dave we should go tanning.
How different Dave looks with hair. The last time he had hair that long he was in high school. He was a pitcher and thought his hair should hang below his hat. Hale men usually start losing hair late 30's . sorry.
not many people can pull off the bald on top, fluffy on the sides look. well done, dave! then again, the rat tail is pretty sweet. ;)
Totally laughed out loud when dave gave us a glimps of the future....love this post...totally a funny!
Ha ha loved these pics tell Dave I vote "sporty mullet" for this season opener!
Post a Comment