Friday, April 30, 2010

Orioles vs. Yankees

This Thursday we went to see the Orioles play the Yankees. The poor Orioles really suck and are struggling so it wasn’t a great game, but I always enjoy the atmosphere at Camden Yards. I took my new camera and had lots of fun practicing taking action shots.

Check them out…

DSC_0199 Started the night off with a little Five Guys….yumm!

DSC_0200

Dave’s double decker bacon cheeseburger.

DSC_0203

Camden Yards!

DSC_0218

DSC_0216

CSC_0234

CSC_0238

CSC_0268

Derek Jeter looking a little angry in the dug out after we struck him out.

CSC_0283

A-Roid!

CSC_0285

CSC_0292

Love the 1st baseman coach’s last name!!!

DSC_0321

DSC_0319

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Dang I'm just impressed at the detail in that cheeseburger. Mmmmm...

mom h said...

great pictures! glad you have a good camera. It makes it seem you aren't so far away when you share pictures. thanks

Gavin said...

Orioles need to take note from their stadium and be awesome that park rocks! Indians are sucking too so no biggy