Monday, January 31, 2011

A picture can say 1,000 words….and hopefully sell a HOUSE!

Ok, so we took our house off the market for the winter and plan putting it back on the market sometime in the early Spring. When we put it on the market back in September our realtor reassured us that she had a “fantastic” photographer. Well….too bad for us that “fantastic” photographer was out of town when we needed the pictures of our house taken. Our realtors son filled in for the photographer and didn’t produce really great pictures which I felt hurt our appeal. I really believe that when selling your house the pictures that you put on the internet are as important as anything else you do to sell your house.

 

This time around I asked my friend Cari who is a photographer and goes to my church to take some better pics of our house. She did an amazing job and I really think helped do our house justice.

 

I created a Picasa Web Album by mixing together some of my pics, some of the old pics, some of Cari’s pics and some pics off the internet. Hopefully these are the pics that will attract the right buyer!

 

Click this link to view the album:

http://picasaweb.google.com/109005225379581038302/OurHouse?authkey=Gv1sRgCO3L3L6c-aySiQE&feat=directlink

9 comments:

Tara said...

I think those are awesome pictures....you really have a beautiful home. Good Luck!
PS-Keep my email address as one that wants to keep reading your blog!

Natalie said...

I agree with Tara you have a beautiful home. I would like my email to remain, (haleacious@Hotmail.com)I love seeing how you guys are doing back there. I am sure mom would love to stay on as well.

smkchsrholm said...

The pics do look great. Yes keep my e-mail active so tha I can keep reading what is goin on with you two and your 2 pups.

NY Hale Family said...

Like the pictures but where did all the furniture go? When I was there last you had a table....

scotthale66@gmail.com

mom h said...

please don/t remove me from your e-mail I really enjoy it/

mom h said...

please don/t remove me from your e-mail I really enjoy it/

Natalie Zee said...

You should post some pics of Mo's wedding! (You know I love anything wedding related!). Congratulations to her and her new hubby!

cholmes said...

Shelby don't delete me!!!

Gavin said...

I hope I am not on the blog cut list ha ha hope all is well with you two.