I’m back from the dead! Somehow I got a nasty, nasty stomach bug that knocked me off my feet on Thursday and Friday. It was close to the sickest I have ever been and loathed every minute of it. At first I thought it was food poisoning, but my syptoms lasted so long I think it was a more of a virus.
Anyway, I survived…thanks to some TLC from my lovely husband…and couldn’t wait to get out back into the world once I started feeling better.
My first trip back into the real world was to the park of course to play with the pups again in the foot of snow we still have on the ground. This trip was extra special this time since Dave’s topper arrived on Friday and we could finally try out the whelping box we made!!! We were so excited. We loaded it in, straped it down, and topped it off with bedding and blankets. All that was left was to load the pups! When we got them in, Bella headed straight for her bed and curled up in it. Oso was a little more anxious, but eventually figured out that the box was for him.
Here’s Dave’s truck with the new topper
Close-up
Right after we loaded them in
Oso sticking his face into the cab of the truck through the windows
We arrived to the park safely. Hoorah for some more fun in the snow!!!
That snow is fun…but it sure makes that ball so hard to find!
Just one more throw….plllleeeaaassseee!!!
Time to go home!
We love the whelping box and wish we would have thought of it 3 years ago and 8 trips across the country ago….but better late than never. Even though I will miss reaching back and petting them and watching all their funny antics, it will be nice to have a clean truck all the time and not always have goobers on us.

1 comment:
Oso peeking through..."Hey what the heck man??" I love it. I'm so happy you guys decided to do that. Seems like the perfect idea. I love love love the one where they're looking for the ball. I can't believe how much snow you still have. We'll see whats there in a week :)
Post a Comment